Promotion Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS – TO RECEIVE 1 OF 100 CASDON HELPING OUT IN THE HOME CORNER PACKS
- We have 100 (one hundred) Helping out in the Home Corner packs to give away to Teachers of preschools and Reception classes (“Teachers”) in mainland Great Britain as part of our Casdon Toys initiative (“the Promotion”).
- Only one application allowed per school.
- Only Teachers of preschool and Reception classes can apply.
- This promotion opens on 1st June 2021 and closes once all 100 (one hundred) packs have been allocated to Teachers who meet the criteria.
- Packs will be allocated on a first come first served basis in the order in which fully completed webform applications are received by us.
- All applications must be made via the webform – emails and other forms of entry are not accepted; bulk entries (meaning the use of any form of technology which allows multiple entries) are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are delayed, lost or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By applying, each Teacher confirms they have permission to make this application on behalf of their school or preschool setting.
- If more than one application is received from any school or setting, only the first application will count.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email within 30 (thirty) days of the applications closing.
- Each successful school will receive one Helping out in the Home Corner pack (“Pack”) free of charge, in Summer 2021.
- Pack contents are subject to change and subject to availability.
- The Packs will be provided free of charge to successful Teachers by Playtime PR Ltd (“Playtime PR”). Playtime PR will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery by any postal or courier service or if incorrect or out of date details are supplied to Playtime.
- By entering this Promotion, the Teachers agree:
- to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- that their school name and county may be released if they win a pack.
- Your data will be held by Playtime PR and will not be sold and will not be passed to any third parties save for Playtime PR who will help run this Promotion. Playtime PR will use these details for the purposes of administering this Promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission.
- Where you have provided consent, Playtime PR Ltd may send you marketing messages on a regular basis. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
- Your data will/may be used for the following: (i) to check that applicants comply with these terms and are eligible to apply; (ii) to notify successful applicants; (iii) to administer the Promotion; (iv) to evaluate the effectiveness of the initiative and to obtain applicants’ feedback; (v) if the initiative is a success and we repeat it, the data will be used to approach the applicants to see if they would like to participate again.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- Any promotional activity or press release any winner makes in relation to the promotion must be pre-approved by Playtime PR in writing.
- Playtime PR excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from their entry into the Promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from their acceptance of a Pack.
- Entry into the Promotion is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Playtime PR reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Playtime PR Ltd, 109.1 Regus House, Fairbourne Drive, Atterbury Lakes, Milton Keynes, MK10 9RG.